Sunday, April 15 10:30am - 4:30pm
What is ShalomFest?
ShalomFest, the only Jewish festival in the Upstate, is an annual event featuring a variety of educational programs, specialty foods, and entertainment.
How much does it cost?
Admission is FREE! Individual vendors accept cash, checks and some may accept credit cards. Tickets will be sold for the food. Please see our Menu page for price per ticket.
Where do I park?
Parking is available on the premises and at Butler Springs Park (shuttle service provided).
What is there to do at ShalomFest?
- Enjoy Jewish music and dance
- Tour our extensive exhibit rooms
- Children's Area - Bounce houses, crafts, and more
- Attend a lecture
- Sample all the wonderful food
- Cooking demonstrations
- Attend a mock Jewish wedding and Passover seder
- Shop the Sisterhood Gift Shop , Beth Israel Synagogue's Gift Shop, and vendor booths
Previous ShalomFest Highlights